- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Respiratory Therapy
- Temperature Management
- Weight Management
- Pain Relief
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Pre-formed cuff which makes application fuss-free and measurement accurate at any angle
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Export data to .csv file for sharing with your doctor and take charge of your health!
Simple to Connect
Easy setup process for automatic data transfer.
Your latest activity and personal history is always at your fingertips with your health data securely stored on your smartphone.
Clear and Insightful Results
Spot trends and monitor your health over time.
View recent measurements on the dashboard and get visual reminders to measure frequently.
Keep Track of Your Health
See how your health has changed over time with clear graphs and charts.
Colour of screen lightens on Home Page: a reminder for the user to measure frequently
Graph format is correct at time of printing and subject to changes with the upgrade of APP