Uses made for the information
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, such as by developing, personalizing, and providing advertising and experience tailored to your interest.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, such as, by sending promotional e-mail messages, newsletters and promotional SMS messages and contacting potential product testers.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To deliver samples, premiums, products and information, or develop new products and services.
- To allow you to participate or enroll in interactive features, contest, programs or offers of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service or products.
- To respond to your queries, feedback, suggestions, complaints or comments.
- To make available a service through which you can receive text or other types of messages from Omron such as SMS on your mobile device.
- To ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory obligations and applicable laws.
- To carry out research, planning and statistical analysis.
- To assess your suitability as part of Omron’s hiring and recruitment process.
- For accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes.
- For any other legitimate business purposes.
Unless you have indicated otherwise, we may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these. Further, in case of purchase of our online products, any personal data may be used to process payment for purchases, subject to any privacy policies separately provided at the online store site. You may withdraw your consent for receiving promotional or marketing materials at any time by using the contact details at the bottom of this Policy or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link which is embedded in the relevant email or message. Please note that if you unsubscribe we may still send you service related emails, such as product purchase receipts.