Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Fits a wide circumference range of 22 - 42 cm
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
For easy interpretation of blood pressure
According to guidelines*, blood pressure readings taken at home that are above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg indicate high blood pressure
*Source: American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for BP monitoring, Ohasama Study
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
The new algorithm enhances measurement accuracy with a standard deviation of less than 4 mmHg. With a press of a button, the enhanced IntelliSense Technology delivers accurate measurements with comfort and ease of use.
The Enhanced IntelliSense Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Wide Range Soft Cuff HEM-RML31
Arm Circumference of 22 - 42 cm
S-Size Soft Cuff HEM-CS24
Arm Circumference of 17 - 22 cm